Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Who plays "for fun" these days?

Know what I hate?  People who say that they only play "for fun."  This usually comes ONLY AFTER they're called out for being bad.  It doesn't matter what game you happen to be playing, these faggots are more often then not around and there to be awful players and aid in you losing.  They say, "Dude, relax, it's just a game" or "Sorry, some of us play for fun ok?"  Thats fine, baddie, but losing is not fun.  Maybe it is fun, if you're a loser, but I'm not so lets stop being AWFUL and win mmmk?  Jesus christ, people think road rage is bad....nerd rage from games is on the rise and it makes my fucking BLOOD boil.  Also tits.

7 comments:

  1. personally one of the things i find enjoyable about gaming is hearing some kid rage over something stupid. it kinda makes me feel good inside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking thank you. Pisses me off when ppl wait til after theyve lost 100 times to say they were only playing for fun and it doesnt matter who won

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on this one brother. Rage everywhere in this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post bro...

    Just stopping by to show you some support ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah have this problem all the time on League of legends. I play to win. Winning is more fun that loosing.

    ReplyDelete